x

You can click on the eyes to rate each issue

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.  born November 20, 1942) is an American politician who served as the 47th vice president of the United States from 2009 to 2017. A member of the Democratic Party, he represented Delaware in the U.S. Senate from 1973 to 2009.

Biden was born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and lived there for ten years before moving with his family to Delaware. He became an attorney in 1969 and was elected to the New Castle County Council in 1970. He was first elected to the U.S. Senate in 1972, when he became the sixth-youngest senator in American history. Biden was re-elected to the upper house of Congress six times and was the fourth most senior senator when he resigned to assume the vice presidency in 2009. Biden was a long-time member and former chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee.

We should have a minimum 16 years of education. We should be focusing on the socioeconomic disadvantaged, mostly minorities in inner cities. That’s something we’ve ignored. We pay no attention to it. We pretend they’re the same circumstances as every other kid in America. They start off with half. Half of the education gap exists before they set foot in the first classroom. That should be the focus. 

Staff Comment: Joe Biden's perspectives line up with the needs of urban school districts.

Sourcehttps://www.c-span.org/video/?201937-1/democratic-presidential-candidates-debate

Allowed for admins only

80% Woke
0% Woke

While acknowledging that institutional racism “exists throughout our society,” Biden said the way to begin to close this perception gap is fairly straight forward: cops need to be better trained in de-escalation tactics. And they need to know who they’re policing, just as citizens need to know who they’re being policed by. 

Staff Comment: Joe Biden's thoughts of police retraining line up with what is needed to bridge the divide.

Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/joe-biden-police-shooting-deaths-how-did-we-get-here-n607536

Allowed for admins only

100% Woke
0% Woke

I have not always been right. I know we have not always gotten things right, but I have always tried. Biden made no mention of his support for a 1994 crime bill that set strict sentencing standards and, critics have argued, led to an era of mass incarceration.

Staff Comment: Biden's hand in crafting laws that negatively impacted urban communities is well documented.

Source:  https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/politics/joe-biden-criminal-justice/index.html

Allowed for admins only

20% Woke
0% Woke

Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden has warned of efforts by foreign countries to interfere in upcoming elections, particularly coming from Russian” actors. Speaking on the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference on February 16, Biden warned of the threat of cyber attacks, dark money influence operations, and disinformation from Moscow, but “also other actors, to undermine confidence of people in each of our countries in the democratic process.” "Foreign election interference is not only a serious threat to our democratic institutions, I believe it's a threat to our national security," Biden added.

Staff Comments: Biden has been aware of the Digital Voter Suppression and speaking out.

Source:  https://www.rferl.org/a/biden-warns-foreign-interference-elections-russia-nato-rasmussen/29774047.html

Allowed for admins only

80% Woke
0% Woke
0% Woke

Welcome to our Beta website - Tell us below in message what you think!

Beta Version

    • Earl L Harris says:

      Sorry for the delay. Yes, 80% of your donation will be tracked from this page to be applied to the promotion of Issues that Joe Biden is Woke on. The other 20% will go to content creation and administration.

    • Earl L Harris says:

      He is doing well with Black and Latin issues. His criminal Justice position is not that good.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.